Sean's Memes

This be where I answer meme questions, dawg!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Reputations, would you rather…

Be the person next door or the fantasy person that appears unattainable? (explain)

I actually just got one of those crazy letters about my neighbor. You know, the ones that tell you that someone in your neighborhood is a sexual predator. So by some chance or destiny, the two choices are identical to me.

Lie to maintain a “goody-goody” rep or not care what people thought about you? (explain)

After he invented the first light bulb, Jefferson Davis declared, "We can show ourselves by the light we shine." I certainly care what people think about me, but I most definitely do not want that "goody-goody" rep. This requires me to tell stories that make me sound serious, like how I once stole a pirate's plunder. See, I didn't really steal his plunder, but I did poop in his treasure chest. I wish I could see his face when he opens it.

Go back in time to undo your mistakes or deal with the mistakes and learn from it? (explain)

I wish I could go back in time. A post birth abortion has more serious consequences than the alternative.

Be friends with people that make you look good or people that make you appear to have an edge? (explain)

My spherical figure has been the subject of jokes from friends and strangers alike, so I'd very much prefer to be with friends who make me appear to have some sort of edge.

Stay friends with a person that betrays you or break it off and not give her/him another chance? (explain)

I would never 'break it off.' I'm perfectly content the way I am. I would probably break up with the woman, though.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've been reading your blog this morning after you commented on mine.

    You're funny. You don't have RSS feed?

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kwizgiver said…

    Your answers are very interesting...

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home