Sean's Memes

This be where I answer meme questions, dawg!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Heads Or Tails #17 - Mark

For those of you who don't know, I recently graduated college and I've just started my budding career, ready to climb the corporate ladder. I'm certain that many of you readers are already well on your way, and perhaps some of you haven't even started yet. Whatever the case, I'm off to good start.

One strategy I've taken is straight out of the instinctual text book: marking my territory. I started out with hand-me-down equipment, like an old crummy computer, and 4-walled cubicle (I have to take down a wall to get in) a hundred and one pencils with the erasers used up. I found that by urinating on the things I want, however, eventually people would gather a distaste for the items and give them up.

I've only been working a few months, and I already have the fastest computer, the nicest pens, and a kick-ass leather chair. Only down side is that my cube smells like piss. :-/

15 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said…

    Good luck and may you continue to be successful in your career.

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny!! :)

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    There should be something on the market that will eliminate the odor for your cubicle!

    *giggles*

    Good luck in all you do Sean.

    [mine is posted]

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny stuff. I am glad, though, that I don't live within...shall we say 'stream' distance?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Thanks for making me almost spit out my coffee. Too funny!

    I've added you to the blogroll and you can email me if you want the code. Welcome. :)

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that's one way to make your mark. Should I worry for your girlfriend?

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Natalie said…

    Lol! Thanks for the laugh...if only I'd thought of this trick when I worked. :)

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger bundle-o-contradictions said…

    Gee...& I thought all of my DMB & cat photos stuck all over my cubie did the trick...
    Thanks for the giggle.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger BeccA's Buzz said…

    Good one....you are witty, I like.

    Hey, if you like memes, you should stop by my blog and check out one I started called 'Give Me Five'. It's a Monday meme and you can send me an email to receive reminders each week at beccagirl@charter.net

    :-)

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Misty DawnS said…

    LMAO - hilarious! Awesome post. By the way, does that work well for females? Cuz I definitely need a better computer!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great post!! Good luck to you!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with your career! Sounds like you're well on your way!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Some air freshener seems to be in order for your cubicle lol. It's always good to mark your territory though. A good post for the meme.

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    I would love to see more of your witty posts for Heads Or Tails. :)

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Misty DawnS said…

    By the way, sorry for the spam but I'm helping Barb/Skittles let everyone on the Heads Or Tails blogroll know that HoT has a home of its own! You can find it HERE.
    See ya on Tuesday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home