Sean's Memes

This be where I answer meme questions, dawg!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Manic Monday for November 19, 2007

What is your least favorite day of the week and why?

This one's hard because they're all my favorite! Actually, this raises the question: Is there an antonym for favorite? As far as nouns go... not so much.

What's the best way to end the day?

The best way to end the day is with a full-hearted high-five. I've been a big advocate of bringing back the high-five, and with good reason. I mean, would you rather end your day with a hug, or a handshake. Then again, sex might be better than a high five.

All right, I'll change my answer to hot, wild sex.

Which animal would you have left out of the ark?

Are you kidding me? The damn dinosaurs. I'm sure God's plan was to have all the animals of old reproduce in the new world. I can't even guess how many species were eradicated from existence before Noah managed to throw the thunder lizards off his ship.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Siani said…

    Entertaining answers :). Thanks for the visit - I'm afraid I have no idea who Tony Montana is, though. I guess he's not known in the UK.

    Happy MM!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Gellianne said…

    Hi! Thank you for dropping by at my blog.

    Actually, high five is also okay...

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your answer to #2 made me laugh! Very well put.

    Thank you for joining in on Manic Monday today and have a great week.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your answers are a crack! As for the husband/hubby thing..you see, I try to maintain at least a PG13 rating at my blog and the names I have for hubby..well, let's just say they don't meet that rating! LOL! Thanks for stopping by! *smiles*

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said…

    I really loved the answer to #3. Thanks for the comment!

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL @ #3. :-)


    My answers are here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home