Sean's Memes

This be where I answer meme questions, dawg!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life's Little Headaches

1. Have you ever had a migraine headache? If yes, do you get them often? How long do they last? How do you get rid of them?

2. What's the one thing in your life that stresses you out the most? Why? How do you handle it?

3. What's your worst personal habit (biting your nails, not putting stuff away, etc)? How do you work on making it better?

Bonus Question for Comments: How was your day yesterday? What did you do?

1. I have had a migraine headache only one time. One of my girlfriends and I had a big fight because she thought she was the top shit. Oh no, no she wasn't. But, as is usually the case, she was a better fighter than me. She punched me in the stomach until I puked, and then punched me some more. I lay on the ground when she left, and after an hour or so I got up, head pounding and hurting more than I could have imagined. What I found most peculiar was that I could get a headache from being hit in the stomach. I took my frustration out by punched the brick walls in the basement until my hand hurt, overshadowing the headache.

2. I get very, very, very stressed out when I'm picking out my clothes in the morning. I mean, every day is a new day, and your clothes have to be chosen appropriately. I have to go through the day, or at least the approximation of what my day may be, and decide what's going to suit me best. The worst is, sometimes you have two totally different situations staring you down, like one time I was going to go to work, but also having lunch. I wanted cool blues for lunch, since it was hot outside, but I wanted some fiery orange to show how hard a worker I am. Life is comprimise, and so are clothes, I guess. There were only a few occassions where I've had to resort to changing clothes more than once in a day.

3. My worst personal habit? Well, I don't have any that are too bad, but I guess the worst is that I save my fast food cups. I mean, hey, you never know when you're going to need a cup. So maybe it isn't that bad in and of itself, but my roommates have been getting pissed at me. I put the cups in the dishwasher and they fall apart and get all over the other cups. I'm always like, "Sorry, dude. It's habit." I'll learn, though. I always learn... eventually.

Bonus: Yesterday I slept the whole damn day. It was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home